Applications for the 2018 Wildscreen Festival will open mid-spring 2018.
The Wildscreen Festival could not take place without our loyal and hard working team of volunteers that give up a week of their time to help deliver the event and make sure attendees get the most out their time in Bristol. We're now accepting applications from people who want to volunteer at the 2016 Wildscreen Festival and who share our passion for wildlife film and photography and providing great customer service to delegates.
The rewards for volunteering include:
- The chance to see the Panda Award-nominated films and attend Festival events
- Access to the Delegate Lounge and networking events
- Access to the film library
- Insight into the industry's issues and players
- Learning new skills
- Making new friends
The serious stuff
- Successful volunteers are required to be available for full-time work Sunday 14 to Friday 19 October 2018 inclusive. The Festival is open from early in the morning to late at night so expect shifts with early starts and/or late finishes.
- We're sorry, but all volunteers must be aged 18 or over
- Applications are via the online form. We do not accept applications by email, CV or covering letters.
- Wildscreen is a charity and these are unpaid volunteer posts and we're unable to cover the cost of travel to or accommodation in Bristol. A uniform and meals/refreshments will be provided.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted throughout August for a telephone/Skype interview to assess your suitability and motivation, with successful volunteers being notified by early September. Due to the expected high number of applications we are not able to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.