Stay up to date with the latest Festival news!
Sessions & evenings
Plan your week with the Festival Schedule to date * and don't forget to check out the current delegate list to see who you might bump into at Wildscreen Festival 2012.
* Details and speakers are subject to change. With more sessions still to come!
Wildscreen Festival is well-known for its thought-provoking content and speakers and this year won’t leave you disappointed. It’s a busy week of events, talks and debates tackling a range of issues driven by predominant themes, innovations and challenges in the industry.
Google's John Hanke and Sir David Attenborough at the 2008 Wildscreen Festival
Highlights for 2012 include:
- ‘This is what we want, what we really really want’ – Not to be missed: The What, Why and How of getting projects off the ground from the people who make it happen..
- Back for a second year, ‘Wildscreen’s Talent Competition’ – have you got the talent to become a wildlife TV presenter? We put wannabe presenters through their paces and watch them battle it out to be the winner and scoop the screen test prize with Tigress Productions!
- 3D now! – Are budget shows possible? How have 2D natural history producers made the transition? What stories and subjects are working most effectively for natural history?
- This year’s glittering 2012 Panda Awards ceremony